T’s & C’s are never fun, but we do need to stick to our terms & conditions. Please take a moment to read these before you confirm your purchase. If you need any advice, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 01273 608 293
- We appreciate that from time to time some of our online customers may make a purchase that they wish to return for an exchange or a refund. We can do this with 'stocked or m purchases' Please inform us of your intention to return the item within 14 days
firstname.lastname@example.org once this has been confirmed, please return the item back to us within a further 14 days.
- We cannot refund bespoke or perishable products, although we do offer a one-time exchange or alteration for a similar product type from the same brand. The product type is described in the More info + Content' we will also confirm this before we proceed with the order
- Why is this? - When we commission a product on a customer's behalf, we are unable to return it to the makers, therefore we do not refund purchases that we cannot restock, or resell easily.
- If you wish to cancel your custom or bespoke purchase, please inform us within 48 hrs, after this time the product is likely to be in line for production.
- We are available to offer advice at any stage of the purchase, although the buyer takes FULL responsibility whilst making sure the product is suitable for the purpose, the correct size and their dog is safe and comfortable before using it.
Are you returning your order?
It needs to be returned to us in ‘Saleable Condition’ this means that the item is in the condition you purchased it, unused, unworn & without any marks, i.e. pet hair, bite marks, food, grease, dirt, etc. Also, please take care not to scent the item with perfume.
- We cannot process a refund or exchange until we have received it. Make sure the item is securely packaged; as we do not take responsibility for any products damaged or lost on their way to us.
- We recommend shipping your return with a tracked and insured service for added peace of mind.
- The buyer is responsible for any return costs unless the item is faulty. In unfortunate circumstances, if the item is faulty, we will refund the full amount paid on all orders, plus any 'reasonable return costs' this will not cover f or tracked delivery.
-Please allow us 7 working days to process your refund.
Is there an issue or fault with your order?
Goods are refunded only if they are considered faulty during initial use 'within 30 days' If the item has been damaged due to improper use, chewing or scratching, we will not be able to offer you an exchange or a refund, but please get in touch with us as we may be able to arrange a repair.
- If the product is considered faulty, please get in touch with us within 30 days of delivery. Do not return the product to our store until, until we have confirmed the correct address with you, as reroute costs may be deducted from your refund.
- In the event that an order has been fulfilled but not received, please allow us 21 working days from notification to make all necessary enquiries with the courier or postal services. Refunds or exchanges will not be arranged before this time.
- Our customer's satisfaction is extremely important to us and we always encourage our customers to get in touch if there is an issue of any kind. We will do our best to assist you.
Further guidance for consumer rights can be found HERE