T’s & C’s are never fun, but we do need to stick to our terms & conditions. It's important that our customers take a moment to read these before they confirm their purchase. If you need any advice on your purchase, please contact us by email email@example.com, or by phone 01273 608 293
- We appreciate that from time-to-time some of our online customers may make a purchase that they wish to return for an exchange, or a refund. We can do this with 'stocked, or made to order purchases' Please inform us of your intention to return the item within 14 days at firstname.lastname@example.org once this has been confirmed, please return the item back to us within a further 14 days.
- Please, do not send any items to our store, until we have confirmed the correct address with you, reroute costs may be deducted from your refund.
- We cannot refund bespoke or perishable products, although we do offer a one-time exchange or alteration for a similar product type from the same brand. The product type is described in the More info + Content' we will also also confirm this before we proceed with the order
- We are available to offer advice at any stage of the purchase, although the buyer takes FULL responsibility whilst ensuring our products are the correct size and their dog is safe and comfortable.
Are you returning your order ?
It needs to be returned to us in ‘Saleable Condition’ this means that the item is in the condition you purchased it, unused, unworn & without any marks, i.e. pet hair, bite marks, food, grease, dirt, etc. Also, please take care not to scent the item with perfume.
- We recommend shipping your return with a tracked and insured service for added peace of mind.
Is there an issue or fault with your order?
Goods are refunded only if they are considered faulty during initial 30 days of use. If the item has been damaged by your dog 'or anybody else's' we will not be able to offer you a refund, but please get in touch with us as we may be able to arrange a repair.