We appreciate that from time to time some of our customers may order an item online or purchase something in-store and they may want to exchange the item for something else or wish to return it for a refund. We offer a full refund or an exchange on items within 14 days of purchase.
- If you would like to exchange the item for another size, colour, or for something else you need to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you find something more suitable. We cannot handle your issue over the phone unless we have agreed to call you.
- If you would like a refund or exchange, you must contact us at email@example.com quoting your order reference number first before you return the item to us. Please wait to receive the return details and forwarding address; occasionally, this may be different from our store.
- Any cost incurred forwarding the item to its correct destination will be deducted, and further delays may incur as a result. In the unlikely event, there is a delay in getting this information to you; this will be added to that return period, although we will always aim to get back to our customers within 24 hrs - excluding Sundays and Bank holidays.
- The item must be returned to us in ‘Saleable Condition’ this means that the item is in the condition you bought it in, unused, unworn & without any marks, i.e. pet hair, bite marks, food, grease, dirt, etc. Also, please take care not to scent the item with perfume.
- The buyer takes FULL responsibility whilst ensuring our products are the correct size, and their dog is safe and comfortable, this applies to all purchases in-store or online. We advise our buyers to be confident the item is suitable first before it is used, or this may affect its condition and its saleability.
- Please note that we cannot process a refund or exchange until we have received it. Make sure the item is securely packaged as we do not take responsibility for any products damaged or lost on their way to us. We recommend shipping your return with a tracked + insured service for added peace of mind.
- If the item is a bespoke purchase, personalised or perishable, we do not offer a refund unless the item is faulty.
- We will always try our best to rectify any issues you may have within the statuary period of 30 day period.
- Unless the product is faulty, the buyer is responsible for any return costs.
- Goods are considered faulty if they are damaged as new, or a fault becomes apparent during initial use. If your item has become damaged through regular wear or as an accident, we will not be able to refund you.
- We will email you confirming the refund is being processed, please allow up seven working days for us to arrange your refund, further delays may result depending on your bank or creditor.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries on products, complaints or feedback. Our customer's satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we try our best to return any correspondence within 48 hours unless stated otherwise in an automated reply.